3135 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Daniel_R says

Just wondering how you celebrate Halloween in your countries or if you are planning to dress up like a bee, fox, bear or a fish and knock Collis’s door for some badges / candies ;)

900 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
CheshireCat says

As me and Jay live in Manchester we just sit inside, bolt the doors and hope the house doesn’t get egged and toilet papered :D

Being a teacher I’m not a huge fan anyhow, I think the concept of thousands of children knocking on strangers doors for chocolate is just plain dangerous and asking for trouble.

Just my 2 cents anyhow :)

1236 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Helps us moderate the forums
+10 more
HarveyDesign Volunteer moderator says

Rarely get trick’r’treaters where i live.. thank god :D

It’s the christmas carol singers i have to worry about :P :D

1465 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
Mihai_Sorohan says

I’m playing a silly game, Halloween themed :p
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/514552

873 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
AndySlatter Envato team says

Not doing anything this year, but usually if there is a fancy dress party on somewhere I will get the old Dracula cape out of the cupboard, put a Dracula wig on ,white face paint, fake fangs and fake blood dripping down the chin, it’s great fun, everyone should do it!!

2186 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
Nitro_Themes says

Well, i have two small kids that i take out for trick-r-treating, they enjoy the free goodies that they get in their bags. Also i do too, hehe. Then when we come back home we watch a scary (disney) movie. That is pretty much it.

Cheers

426 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
vasilios says

I sit at home, doing homework, and then the next day I go out and buy some bags of candy for 75% off. :)

217 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Located in Canada Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
CreativeStable says

I get dressed up, go partying, and get completely wasted…. This year I am planning to go as a zombie pirate… imagine a gory, brain-craving, pirates of the caribbean kiera knightley. That is my goal.

145 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
frayquantum says

dress up and party :D

328 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
palmtreep says
I get dressed up, go partying, and get completely wasted…. This year I am planning to go as a zombie pirate… imagine a gory, brain-craving, pirates of the caribbean kiera knightley. That is my goal.

Haha, that is awesome. I just thought I’d let you know that :P . Me however, as much as it’s been done a hundred times before, I’m dressing up as Indiana Jones. I even went out and got actual movie props for this. :P yay me :D

by
by
by
by
by
by