1870 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
FRESHFACE says
Sometimes I have to manually search for a contact email though because I get an error on some links but it’s definitely helpful.

You can shoot me an email any time with both hosting URL and their correct(!) abuse e-mail addresss and I will add it to our online database. (www.alreadymentionedfreshsubdomain/serverlist.txt) Please don’t report forums, sites, etc, only hostings which actually hosts these files and have an official abuse e-mail address. This way you can help everybody to build up this server list – it’s downloaded fresh from my server every time you click on “Kill them”.

To help you feel emotionally better, there isn’t much to do, it comes down to what kind of person you are – everybody deals with this in their very own way.

And remember, we all have downloaded something for free from sharing sites, it’s not like we are all saints. “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”

1950 posts Do the Needful
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+10 more
JamiGibbs says
And remember, we all have downloaded something for free from sharing sites, it’s not like we are all saints. “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”

Yes, of course nobody is a saint. Thanks for the input and it really does make me feel better getting feedback from everyone.

734 posts fifty_tons and CodingJack
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
50andJACK says
Are you serious?

I’m just asking for ways to cope with it… like emotionally. I’m not asking for links or tips on fighting it.

Apologies if I crossed a line here. I didn’t realize it was taboo.

We took an oath man, with finger cutting and everything. This is more serious than the omerta :D

by
by
by
by
by
by