How do you do ( Authors ) if someone said he is a buyer but didn't have purchased badge?

1034 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
BenSheppard
says

All the information required to edit anything on my template is in my documentation so I just normally say “If you have bought the template you will find the information in the ‘Documentation’ folder.”

107 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
mailmilisku
says

Also, ask her/his web link.

637 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
Thecodingdude
says

You could ask him to send you a screenshot of his account download page with the item in question visible to prove it’s there. He won’t because he’s has obtained your theme without buying it. :P

145 posts
  • Collector Level 1
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
PixFee
says

You could ask him to send you a screenshot of his account download page with the item in question visible to prove it’s there. He won’t because he’s has obtained your theme without buying it. :P

Yes, but this can be easly faked using firebug…

141 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+4 more
x4er0
says

All the information required to edit anything on my template is in my documentation so I just normally say “If you have bought the template you will find the information in the ‘Documentation’ folder.”
yhym.. yes… Start working with cms’s and you will see email’s with problems.

I never require purchases confirmation. I helping every one who write to me about my themes.

4948 posts Community Mod Building awesome stuff for your mobile devices!
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
+17 more
Enabled
says

Report all such issues to staff immediately!

337 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
subsolar
says

Is there a working link to the simple code verifier? I tried this link – http://extras.envato.com/web-apps/envato-marketplace-purchase-verifier/ , but it doesn’t seem to work :(

What are you using for checking codes?

by
by
by
by
by
by