• Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Attended a Community Meetup
+4 more
BCrutchfield Reviewer says

This snippet from an Ira Glass interview is what helps me the most. Such an inspiring message.

3744 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says

This pumps me up everytime

I prefer This

:P

639 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Haiti
Crakken says

This pumps me up everytime

Oh boy! I just download this video. That was awesome! Next month I’ll be an elite author guys…

99 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Belgium
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
Lamovo says
68 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • France
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
rafaelrasalan says

“Losers wait for motivation. Winners just get shit done.”

-Marie Forleo

5543 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • India
+3 more
VF says

I know that in everyone’s life… me, you, him, them, all of us… there is a moment when you just simply… just want to give up… you just want to quit.

It is said that the success is always one touch away… how do you go on? How can you buck up and still go on and forget all the crap you have to take and cross that bridge…

Thank you.

Don’t be confused with motivational words. Anything done in an aggressive / restless manner will create irrelevance to life (self and surroundings) and since success without harmony is today’s trend; many of us tend to get confused whenever we are about to accept the crystal clear dead-ends, failures or natural turning points. No matter it is moving forward or reverting back both has same (average) value in some context. We supposed to spend our time looking from these “useless for society/business” contexts at-least for the sake of better clarity.

Personally I would say be persistent with things which you feel you are committed as well as responsible; in those things making success (moving towards targets) going to be relevant to you as well surroundings. On the other-hand, feel free to drop the things (at any point) which “doesn’t requires you to do”. However this is not an easy thing to understand but still help adding one step close to clarity. Obviously the more we get relaxed and peaceful, we can gain clarity to distinguish what is relevant and what is not; which is more important than the so called success.

204 posts
  • Greece
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
corethemes says

I’m pretty much where you’re at now mate but It’s not in me to quit. The only thing you can really do is to truck on. It’s not over until we stop…

What an amazingly deep image. I really try to keep it in my mind each time I’m about to keep up :-)

4359 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • South Africa
+3 more
digitalscience says

I know that in everyone’s life… me, you, him, them, all of us… there is a moment when you just simply… just want to give up… you just want to quit.

It is said that the success is always one touch away… how do you go on? How can you buck up and still go on and forget all the crap you have to take and cross that bridge…

Thank you.

If you have these thoughts, it means you are just being human. You see we create our own suffering with our thoughts, because we chose to believe them. But they are just thoughts, imagination isn’t it. That is the thinking part which makes us human, to question or doubt or worry or fear we aren’t good enough and want to give up. But why do we believe this about ourselves? Because we don’t achieve a certain success? Perhaps you should look at what that success is, it’s also just thoughts. Something we perceive in our minds that will give us a sense of purpose, just imagination you see. And when we don’t achieve that imagined success, then we lose a sense of value? Why do we believe this? That is the human part again. Once you are free of the idea that you are just your thoughts, then you are free from who you imagine to be, then you are not just a human thinking you are living. You are a being, living a human experience. ;)

3058 posts
  • Community Superstar
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
wickedpixel says

Now this is more like real life :P

by