1093 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
lifwanian says

From my new favorite show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCqV0OQKXEM&t=2m15s And if you get the song reference you win a prize!

Snoop Dogg (I mean Lion…. haha) and Dr. Dre. Tooo easy.

And love the Anthony Robbins stuff. Great guy.

129 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Europe
bobural says

thank you all for your replays…

4658 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

My best tip: think in the present tense, not past or future – the now is all that matters, the rest is just thoughts in your head. And don’t see the task at hand as a whole, just see the first step and take it. :)

302 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
alkis says

I get helped a lot by this quote:

“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or even a year. But eventually, it will subside. And something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it will last forever.” by Lance Armstrong

6023 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

My best tip: think in the present tense, not past or future – the now is all that matters, the rest is just thoughts in your head. And don’t see the task at hand as a whole, just see the first step and take it. :)

The problem is with how we go through in practical life. For example, we can’t live without plans and preparations (which are imaginations that aimed to relate future possibilities) – the problem is only when imaginations degrade present action’s efficiency. Actually there is certain percentage of efficiency degrade happens just due to plans – which is unavoidable. Better plans will always allow room for new possibilities while defining careful map of limitations.

For example any web designer while doing initial design have to consider how much it will be a possibility in major browsers. This process may actually look like downgrading design possibilities at the time of design phase but ignoring the future consequences may lead to causing blockage to the self-efficiency in different time. (very similar to doing a sin to others in present – the same can be done to self in the future)

Everyone including me gets confusion whenever we hear about focusing present. Personally I think unless we discover these principles by ourself, it will always be a mystery and raise questions while adopting. So all we need is self efforts to understand own problems, no matter how much we understand from others! :)

31 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in United States
sambotta says

I know that in everyone’s life… me, you, him, them, all of us… there is a moment when you just simply… just want to give up… you just want to quit.

It is said that the success is always one touch away… how do you go on? How can you buck up and still go on and forget all the crap you have to take and cross that bridge…

Thank you.

I need to hire a themeforest coder.

I wrote this earlier today:

It’s UNREALISTIC that I’m typing a few words on finger-sized plastic with glowing letters, numbers and symbols. That those are attached to a thin machine formed from a solid piece of aluminum, communicating with you even half a world away from here… It’s unrealistic that other machines in my life require only clear glass instead of the plastic. Waking up in an air-conditioned, insect-free environment is unrealistic. I could list life norms all day. And you guessed it: Most are unrealistic… Much like dreams I have set and reached – and the impossible which I’m currently I’m reaching. For everything, someone in your life is saying “UNREALISTIC!” So, I chose a long time ago to spend time learning from and doing habits of they that are living their ‘muse’ despite living an unrealistic life. Accomplishing the impossible and helping others do their unrealistic is my specialty.~Sam Botta

921 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+5 more
joiaco says

From an older person’s perspective, i would say ‘always be ready to adapt’. It saves so much stress, and keeps the ego in check.

Other than that, stop often for a few moments to notice and observe the world around you – there is so much to marvel at, and marvelling in the mind has a marvellous effect on the body too.

599 posts
+5 more
addeystock says

Just keep one thing in mind whenever you are happy or sad “this time is not permanent in our life”

1599 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
Bedros says

This soundtrack piece from the beloved movie of my childhood , Orca The Killer Whale (by the great composer Ennio Morricone) , has a great sense of freedom and reminds me I can achieve anything if I work hard enough…
Really great piece , Inspires me a lot…

596 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
MikeMoloney says

Steve Jobs smoked weed… then he went to India and smoked some more. Then he went back to his first love, computers & such and mastered the thing; all that in competition Bill Gates, who didn’t smoke.

From my new favorite show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCqV0OQKXEM&t=2m15s And if you get the song reference you win a prize!

Song reference = The Next Generation – Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg

by
by
by
by
by
by