14 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United States
apocalypsefu says

Well the main problem with me is it is real hard for me to get inspired. But once I do I can go at my project like a hurricane. So what does everyone here do to help get the creative juices flowing when they’ve gone blank?

238 posts
  • Poland
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
Mastergreed says

When I’m doing templates for clients, I’m usually sticking to their “inspiration” – much simpler, easy cash heh. When I’m doing templates for my websites, themeforest and volunteer projects I have an unusual system.

I’m thinking “what kind of a great paranormal-related website would I like to see in the web” (I’m a greatly fascinated in paranormal phenomenon), then I’m building a theoretical model in my head with all functionality, and then I’m imagining how it should look like – et voila, after few hours the layout is done, now I have to code it (this is the worse part). And that’s all, it’s a huge motivation :).

Not mentioning two very basic things: Leo Babauta’s blog for sanity, and working after dark when my productivity is the highest.

24 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
NathanCH says

Usually I look at my favorite design sites and look at other people’s site for a few hours. Then I usually go to ColorLovers for color inspiration.

364 posts Onuro
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
ThemeKioken says

I always put my theories into practice. If I can make it, I put it on sale =)

by
by
by
by
by
by