14 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United States
apocalypsefu says

Well the main problem with me is it is real hard for me to get inspired. But once I do I can go at my project like a hurricane. So what does everyone here do to help get the creative juices flowing when they’ve gone blank?

238 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Mastergreed says

When I’m doing templates for clients, I’m usually sticking to their “inspiration” – much simpler, easy cash heh. When I’m doing templates for my websites, themeforest and volunteer projects I have an unusual system.

I’m thinking “what kind of a great paranormal-related website would I like to see in the web” (I’m a greatly fascinated in paranormal phenomenon), then I’m building a theoretical model in my head with all functionality, and then I’m imagining how it should look like – et voila, after few hours the layout is done, now I have to code it (this is the worse part). And that’s all, it’s a huge motivation :).

Not mentioning two very basic things: Leo Babauta’s blog for sanity, and working after dark when my productivity is the highest.

24 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Located in Canada Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
NathanCH says

Usually I look at my favorite design sites and look at other people’s site for a few hours. Then I usually go to ColorLovers for color inspiration.

364 posts Onuro
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
ThemeKioken says

I always put my theories into practice. If I can make it, I put it on sale =)

by
by
by
by
by
by