168 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Fuel99 says

ah ok, anyway the template looks alright man.. maybe some spacing between the horizontal dividers and the text below.. other than that maybe add some more graphics.

like you said, you’ve been around for quite a while so you know the drill.. just keep trying and (re)submitting with improvements :)

good luck!

116 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
finsta2 says

You may implement CU3ER in an unlimited number of websites and offline presentations, as long as you are acting as the administrator and / or developer for those websites and / or presentations.

You may deploy SWFs containing CU3ER as part of hired work for a third party as long as the SWF is unique to said party and not replicated / resold / redistributed as part of a template, application or service to additional parties.

SWF containing CU3ER may not be embedded as part of a template, application, and/or web site where stated template, application, and/or web site is re-sold and/or re-distributed for independent use by third parties, without specific prior written permission.

SWFs containing CU3ER may not be embedded in a template, content management system, and / or online web service in a manner where the SWF is replicated and used as a slideshow viewer for photos contributed by more than one party.

CU3ER may not be sub-licensed or resold.

Neither the name of CU3ER nor the name of it contributor (Stefan Kovac) may be used to endorse or promote products associated with CU3ER without specific prior written permission.

You may be sued for making a thread on the forum or reply if you use the word CU3ER . I can not use Stefan Kovac’s name to promote cu3er either.

So I would suggest you don’t use it :D

303 posts Codestar
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
+2 more
Codestar says

Do not give up! :)
by the way, in my opinion you can add one “classic portfolio or gallery pages” on your theme.

164 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
GFXsupport says
@GFXsupport did the reviewer(s) say anything about spacing? I see all your designs could use some more whitespace

Yes that was mentioned for them all, thats why I created designshowcase with a lot of spacing and then that ended up being to much or not enough just got told need to work on spacing, and there was to much going on, not told too much spacing, or not enough, so I am left guessing and not wanting to revamp the design again due to what happened with the designnerd template I created.

Design Nerd was told by author that its a “Great Start!” but said the right menu was to cluttered, so I revamped it and it got denied once again :D

All my designs submitted have lacked in design the reviewer said aswell.

But it’s all good, I enjoy designing so if they don’t get accepted im sure someone else will want to buy them.

Maybe I should create a site called like misfitdesigns.com then we can all upload our designs that get rejected their lol

1092 posts
  • Netherlands
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+2 more
Reconcept says

By the way I have another question: in the upload form there’s no field to select the preview image (not the thumb but the 590×300 px for the description page). Where should I upload that?

164 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
GFXsupport says
By the way I have another question: in the upload form there’s no field to select the preview image (not the thumb but the 590×300 px for the description page). Where should I upload that?

Upload it inside your zipfile for the screenshots, name it largepreview for example

233 posts themesdepot.org
  • Elite Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
ThemesDepot says
@GFXsupport did the reviewer(s) say anything about spacing? I see all your designs could use some more whitespace

Yes that was mentioned for them all, thats why I created designshowcase with a lot of spacing and then that ended up being to much or not enough just got told need to work on spacing, and there was to much going on, not told too much spacing, or not enough, so I am left guessing and not wanting to revamp the design again due to what happened with the designnerd template I created.

Design Nerd was told by author that its a “Great Start!” but said the right menu was to cluttered, so I revamped it and it got denied once again :D

But it’s all good, I enjoy designing so if they don’t get accepted im sure someone else will want to buy them.

Maybe I should create a site called like misfitdesigns.com then we can all upload our designs that get rejected their lol

your templates were just psd or html ?

9 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Prizia says

The domain name is taken. But I could help find a great domain name if you like. I think that is an awesome idea :)

These are available to purchase right now:

rejectedthemes.com

misfitgraphics.com

164 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
GFXsupport says
your templates were just psd or html ?

All PSD submittions, most of the designs were asked to be put into HTML but I would rather just design PSD ’s instead :D

2436 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
digitalimpact says

Upload it as the first image in the screenshots folder.

by
by
by
by
by
by