• Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Canada
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
Xiox says

Simple question, how does one get chosen for a weekly feature? Or featured at all for that matter.

586 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
grandelelo says

Quality and Luck I guess

5164 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

The Review and Growth Teams select the featured authors and weekly features. It’s not something you can apply for, but having a high quality portfolio can certainly help :) Thanks!

420 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United Kingdom
Jaynesh says

The Review and Growth Teams select the featured authors and weekly features. It’s not something you can apply for, but having a high quality portfolio can certainly help :) Thanks!

What is the criteria to be considered? I’ve seen a lot of amazing items and authors that have never even been featured.

5164 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

What is the criteria to be considered? I’ve seen a lot of amazing items and authors that have never even been featured.

I’m not privy to the inner workings of the selection process, but I’m sure quality and areas that the teams want to promote would be high on the list.

747 posts kontramax.com
  • Community Superstar
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Beta Tester
+11 more
Kontramax says

Also I want to ask may be noob question, but after >3 years I still not understand what mean featured item in author’s profile. What is this for?

388 posts
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Portugal
Dfinepixel says

Also I want to ask may be noob question, but after >3 years I still not understand what mean featured item in author’s profile. What is this for?

Edit – SwiftIdeas got the right answer below, i thought you meant the badge :D

194 posts Dreams Money Can Buy
  • Power Elite Author
  • Power Elite Author: Sold between 1 000 000 - 1 999 999 dollars
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
SwiftIdeas says

It’s the item that the author want’s to promote on their profile page.

- Ed

385 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
illuminations says

From what I’ve noticed from trends of featured files and featured authors on audiojungle is that authors who upload full length tracks as opposed to being more sfx or logo focused as well as uploading quite regularly seems to be something that the people selecting these spots really favor.

It seems as you make your way up the top sellers list eventually you will be selected for either featured file, featured author, or both but again it seems like those who are higher on the top authors list but not selected yet are either fx guys, logo guys, non exclusive or don’t upload that often.

I’ve been here for a bit over a year now and haven’t been selected for either yet but I spent most of the first year just occasionally uploading audio logos, or sfx with just a few full length tracks. In fact I first saw audiojungle as a place to put some really old music of mine that is really below my current standards so I fully understand the wait for me but I decided that this year I would dedicate a bit more of my music production time to full length high quality music tracks for audiojungle. This year will be a bit of an experiment for me to see where i’m at by the end of it, but in the meantime I wait patiently for a featured track or featured author spot.

747 posts kontramax.com
  • Community Superstar
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Beta Tester
+11 more
Kontramax says

@Dfinepixel :)

@Ed thanks, I suspected thats it, but not sure, because except this item, I promote in profile all other items and was just little confused for practicability this detached feature.

by
by
by
by
by
by