Carmen, your link is broken. Put a space between the URL and your exclamation point or do this:
not an easy way to do it but…
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Exclusive Author
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
I just recovered from a lower back injury that kept me off my desk for 2 months already now, i started swimming and doing little back exercises to recover and it did miracles. I always did like pushups/pullups etc but i didn’t realize that since i am sitting the entire day i wasn’t using any muscles in my lower back for a long period of time.. so 1 bad move and i was toast! Feeling great now though !
I jog from 5pm to 6pm almost everyday.
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Exclusive Author
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
I just recovered from a lower back injury
Sorry to hear that. How did you injure yourself ?
LE: Aw, and ontopic: I go to the gym 3 times a week trying to look like the guy in that picture lol. And I walk lots of stairs ( I live at the 4th floor and no elevator ). Gotta get into a more dynamic sport though.
I play Call of Duty 2/3 hours every day, that’s lot of running on different maps
I don’t see the point in walking, but fast cycling is a great challenge. Exercise is very good for figuring things out and working out your frustration with C++, so I exercise often. I drink plenty of water and have space around my desk reserved for the following FREQUENT activities:
- Frantic Pacing (circles or back and forth)
- leg lifts
- imaginary boxing
Oh yeah… and if you’re not gonna use those calories, don’t eat them in the first place. That includes gummy bears, energy drinks, soda, chips… try healthier things like beef jerky and juice.. the way you eat makes a big difference. Hope this helps
I train Parkour, trail/road biking, running and swimming.
Pushups, dips, climp-ups, pullups.
I smoke and drink lots of coffee
Now seriously… The important thing is to sit properly while working, legs and hands at 90 degree angle and upper third of the screen at the eye level. This can save a lot of pain To keep in shape I ride my bicycle and roller-skate. Wish I could swim more often but these activities do the trick.