911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Australia Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Carmen says
TNL3542 said
Carmen said
IOSHVA said
If I’m not surfing… I’ll do on average about an hour of mixing up skipping rope with sit-ups and push-ups, then hang off the door frame doing chin-ups and pull-ups… no particular order, just mix it up to what my body feels it wants the most…

Oh yeah… generous doses of sunlight and I try to avoid any food with numbers in it!

+

Peace
Where do you surf? I am a keen surfer and have the blues today, 6ft and perfect at my favourite spot! (Winki-pop Australia) http://www.swellnet.com.au/reports/torquay/daily
ohhh man i miss the ocean :( i used to live really close to a ocean myrtle beach sc.. was just a few blocks away from it

Nice, I’ve surfed at Maroubra a few times and I’ve been stay down near Kiama since I was a grom. I really like surfing around there. It’s South coast for me though, its colder but often its just you and your friends in the water. (Never at Winki though)

238 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ewizz says

Im trying to live as healthy as possible, because I wanna stay here as long as possible :D

So I used to smoke about 60 cigarettes per day and I quit it. I was Break Dancing for a 6 years (and knew all the cool power moves like : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqNtq436Otw)

Now Im swimming / jogging / biking every day. Im eating healthy food and drinking beer only twice per week (used to drink everyday)

:)

I was in Flying Steps’s house 10 years ago when i was break dancing :)

2115 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says

I do some activities involving cleaning at night, and it’s like areobics.

3.5 straight hours a night of back and forth.

It isn’t sex, but it makes me sweat!

Lost some of a beer-belly too!

I still love being on my keyboard!

by
by
by
by
by
by