1 post
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
alanedgar2010 says

Well I’m not a designer and I have absolutely no clue of any technical requirements for either creating or modifying the videos available here. I am about to start a business and was on the look out for online contractors who could design some promotional/marketing content for me – hence I landed on VideoHive…

Would appreciate some response to a few Questions: 1. Can I buy an editable video template/graphic presentation exclusively for myself/my business on VideoHive? If so how? – I would prefer not to see another company using the same presentation style for their content on a later date… 2. For the payment towards each video/template purchased – does it include the cost for somebody incorporating my desired content/text into that video and handing it over to me in its final form? – I have no background or technical assistance to use such sophisticated Graphic Software to incorporate my content/text… 3. Do you have designers who create logos, business cards or templates for Powerpoint Presentations and the like on this community? – Could someone direct me to the right link(s)...

If I got answers to these questions, I could possibly progress on finding my right template and proceeding placing an order similar to that on Fiverr.com, wait for the delivery date of the final work product and start using it for my business promotion… That’s the best tech illiterates such as myself could do…

BTW: Great job – All designers and VIDEOHIVE alike….

Best, Alan

by
by
by
by
by
by