223 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
adriantry Envato team says

Hi guys and girls. We’re after some stories, and we need your help.

How have the Envato Marketplaces helped startups? Has one of your items been used by a startup?

We’d love some stories of how a startup has used a Marketplace item to get off the ground. Maybe they purchased an icon, artwork, web theme or e-commerce site. Anything!

It would be great if you could include as much detail as possible. We want real stories!

Besides encouraging everyone here on the forums, we’re planning to post some of the best stories over the coming months on Notes and the newsletter. It will be a great way to let people know how awesome our Marketplaces are, and educate them about how we can help. :)

33 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
sliilvia says

Hi adriantry,

Probably the wrong side of the fence as I’m a buyer, but we’ve recently purchased both a Magento and Wordpress theme that we’re using for our online store that is due to launch with a ‘soft’ live at the end of this month.

We’re going to be selling quirky home accessories and hand-made gifts, mainly targeted within the UK.

I’ve been working with the themes, and I have nothing but praise for the 2 authors, OrmanClark and Queldorei for putting together some easily customizable themes and providing excellent support when needed.

If you’re interested I’d be happy to let you know our progress and how we are doing?

Thanks

65 posts WordPress Themes Like Never Before
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+8 more
Astoundify says

Hey Adrian, We have many startups who have used our WordPress “App” themes for their startups, such as a crowdfunding startup that helps fund medical treatments for people in Third World countries to a large Crowdfunding startup located in the Czech Republic, and our Jobify theme has been recently used by a pretty large Canadian based charity for helping find volunteers for there charitable mission.

We have lots of great stories to share, perhaps you could send us an email so we can discuss in private?

Cheers Adam Astoundify.com

223 posts
  • Located in Australia
+3 more

If you’re interested I’d be happy to let you know our progress and how we are doing

Hi Sliilvia (that’s fun to type)

I don’t mind which side of the fence you’re on. ;) You’re experience sounds exactly like what we’re looking for.

I’d love to hear more about how our Marketplaces and authors are making your life easy, and giving you a jump start.

Feel free to either respond here, or message me personally.

Thanks!

223 posts
  • Located in Australia
+3 more

We have lots of great stories to share, perhaps you could send us an email so we can discuss in private?

Hi Astoundify

That sounds perfect. I’ll send you a message now.

Adrian

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
bluesgeek says

I am continually amazed at the creativity and technical execution of the authors in this community. I am also appreciative of the many hours all of you put in, and the hopes you have for each template to be successful and justify the time and business overhead you commit to providing the designer customer with tools to enhance their offerings.

You all make it possible for me to hang a motion designer shingle. I routinely make delivery promises to clients in great part based on the confidence I have in the resources I know I will find here.

by
by
by
by
by
by