3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
profmen says

Hello all I’m new here and I want to add a template But I do not know his way Added I want how to add items to buy users themeforest Please tell me the way

2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

See the menu up there ^ Click Make Money, the first item is “Become an Author” – all your questions can be answered by reading through how to become and author, uploading, standards etc etc.

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
profmen says
Thank you for your answer But I do not fully phrase in the book Because of Malk I could not answer the questions on the exam Do you help me and send the answers to my email please I’ve tried a lot was the most successful! My email IGI@OUTLOOK.SA Thank you for your answer But I do not fully phrase in the book Because of Malk I could not answer the questions on the exam Do you help me and send the answers to my email please I’ve tried a lot was the most successful! My email And I will give you a gift
512 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
AlexFjord says

Um it is a test – why would one of the biggest authors on here (or anyone else for that matter) send you the answers!?

2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

Yup as Alex said – no one will give you the answers – trust me if you can’t answer those simple questions getting an item approved will be impossible.

3 posts
  • Exclusive Author
profmen says

Because I do not speak English I know not The piece I want to help To upload my first item here

355 posts
  • Slovakia
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
LubosVolovar says

If you can’t pass the quiz or even google the right answers and you even DARE TO ASK FOR THEM IN PUBLIC FORUM (!!!) what exactly can you bring to this marketplace???

164 posts
  • Europe
Cara_design says

Unfortunately English is the universal community language and you will need to have a good grasp or partner with someone who does to sell here so you can write documentation and support your files

by
by
by
by
by
by