12 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
rehannasim says

lol.you are so funny Mr Graphitivity.We have a similar indian boy like you in our class who thinks .American never landed on moon.Their claim is fake.The videos are just virtual scenes or may be shooted somewhere in african sahara desert.LoL.He claims inidans will be the first people to step on moon.LOL

11 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
themedreams says

As far as thinking “New”, you really need to research your UI, chances are that it’s been done before in a somewhat similar way.

For instance I created a full featured CSS UI Kit for Zurbs’s Foundation Framework, only to find out not only was it made but it featured the same title! http://surface.surgd.com

12 posts
  • Exclusive Author
rehannasim says

Thanks themedreams. i will make everything sure you have said.

174 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • India
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
GraphiTivity says

lol.you are so funny Mr Graphitivity.We have a similar indian boy like you in our class who thinks .American never landed on moon.Their claim is fake.The videos are just virtual scenes or may be shooted somewhere in african sahara desert.LoL.He claims inidans will be the first people to step on moon.LOL

This time i am not surprised at all… Your experience, educational facts and remarks about me or Indians is veraciously delinquent. I have to correct you here it’s not “ALL” Indians who think that and not “ONLY” Indians who think that :)

Good luck with your school & your Ideas.

12 posts
  • Exclusive Author
rehannasim says

ok .I asked for help not for explaination.i am still learning thats why i am asking.You are not suppose to post what you feel.Just type what can contribute to this thread.So that it might be helpful for others as well.Please.I don’t want your surprises.if you have any valid suggestion or any ideas or any nice answers to my question like other people here then please send messages otherwise i don’t care what are your surprises.Keep it to yourself please.I am following the advice of people who have contributed here.Thanks

1715 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+2 more
FinalDestiny says

The simple answer to this topic is No, you can’t know and you will never know if your idea is new. Of course, your idea is not new, someone else already tried whatever you thought of, however, there are chances that neither you or anyone from ThemeForest heard/saw it so yeah, it could be new for ThemeForest. If you are not willing to publish a demo link or anything, this thread looks pretty useless to me.

12 posts
  • Exclusive Author
rehannasim says

Thanks FinalDestiny.People have already inform me that here.but what if my idea is not new and i put it in a way that it looks pretty different from the work which might have been done before and i never knew about it.? and one more thing ,In what way the themeforest team judge the uniqueness of the work ,when we know that our idea can hardly be new ?

490 posts
  • Slovakia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
LubosVolovar says

You can either risk that somebody will steal it if you share it here (if it is really that good), or you can risk that it will be rejected after weeks/months of work (if it is not realy that good). Your choice. But it is always better to share your design here, when you are just starting on ThemeForest. I am really curious to see it. I won’t steal it, I swear:)

12 posts
  • Exclusive Author
rehannasim says

i have shared it with some of the people here.

by
by
by
by
by
by