101 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Speed730 says

am redesigning my theme but i really scare about the header, i need your opinion is it fine or i need to fix or change something, i respect and appreciate your opinion sprite – header

27 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
EmpiricalThemes says

I really do like it. I just think that it is slightly too big, you have a lot of empty space on it. Maybe it matches the rest of the theme. But definitely align the menu bar with the center of the logo. I would also add more contrast with the text and the drop down menu. Other than that, it looks awesome. Nice work my friend :)

101 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Speed730 says

I really do like it. I just think that it is slightly too big, you have a lot of empty space on it. Maybe it matches the rest of the theme. But definitely align the menu bar with the center of the logo. I would also add more contrast with the text and the drop down menu. Other than that, it looks awesome. Nice work my friend :)
thanks for your nice replay, you add me confident about my work, it’s the same i was thinking about contrast, thanks again my friend :)
by
by
by
by
by
by