This morning i’ve checked my website statistics and what i was found it shocked me:
27/02/2013 05:46:38 Page: Home arrived from http://videohive.net/item/sky-logo-reveal-v2/3622446?ref=(other user) 27/02/2013 05:46:39 Page: Home arrived from http://videohive.net/item/sky-logo-reveal-v2/3622446?ref=(same other user)
NOTE: ABOVE IN STATS IS MY ITEM on VIDEOHIVE PAGE but VISITOR arrived to my website with SOMEONES ELSE username instead my ref. link BUT FROM SKY LOGO REVEAL V2 PAGE?!
Does anyone has any reasonable explanation?
I don’t get what you’re trying to say. Other referrer link to your items, too.
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
he was refereed first somewhere else to TF and because of that, the ref id in his cookie remained the same when he loaded the page, etc. then when he clicked to your site that’s the result.