201 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Gigguk says

Hey guys! I got my first Item rejected an hour ago because it didn’t look good enough :p So to try and avoid that I’ll post my next item preview here. Please give me your opinion :)

Preview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NODI7flNgas
201 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Gigguk says

Anyone? :(

7210 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
doru says

show another couple of camera angles to increase project time, else they will say is to simple.

make sure the textures are high quality, project need to look crisp at the maximum resolution that your project will be rendered

201 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Gigguk says

show another couple of camera angles to increase project time, else they will say is to simple. make sure the textures are high quality, project need to look crisp at the maximum resolution that your project will be rendered

Project was complicated enough, took me more than 10-15 hrs to make just that one scene :( i ll have to do errthing from scratch to do more angles.

yeah the textures are good, this is 960×540 flv vid thats why it doesnt look high quality. but thats what videohive wants for previews

abhishek12qpathak
abhishek12qpathak Recent Posts Threads Started
52 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • India
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
abhishek12qpathak says

i have seen your project….its a good concept….in my opinion the text is not matched with background….make good color correction in background according to text ,,,,,it will improve the project,,and one thing is there is small jurk in ending of the project…make it more smooth,,,, it will help.

by
by
by
by
by
by