35 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
RepublikWP says

How long review for Themeforest? I already submit 5 days ago, reviewers have not even seen my demo page. Thank you.

85 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Slovenia
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
maartin says

Is process bar still there? If it’s not, you might wanna check http://themeforest.net/user/republikwp/hidden_items if your item was soft-rejected and spam folder of your email if it was hard-rejected.

Anyways, if you are still waiting for review, you should be processed in a day or two max. A lot of templates/themes lately and lack of reviewers, so I guess we need to be patient.

28 posts
  • Australia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
medium_rare says

I’ve noticed the review process to be much slower lately, my template has also been in the queue for 4 days. Then it got soft rejected for a small reason (my fault) and now it’s been knocked back in the queue again, D’OH!

TF must be very light on reviewers at the moment?

105 posts World Director
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+1 more
dedalx says

Review time depends on platform that you theme have (WP, OpenCart, Magento, HTML template, etc). Usually it take 7 days, for WordPress it can take longer, for other platforms it may be faster. New themes does not reviewed in Sat-Sun, so add this 2 days to time too.

83 posts
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
Markic says

They wont even go after your online demo. You should add the demo content in your download pack and they’ll use it to review your theme…. And definately add a step-by-step tutorial on how to install your demo and point out the things they should check out. Simplify everything…

35 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
RepublikWP says

Thanks guys, just curious and need info, so our team can prepare for the next step. We believe all reviewers are doing the best to get the quality theme.

by
by
by
by
by
by