I have two email addresses and one for professional and second one for personal. Two Facebook account and G+.
Same here. I have two email addresses, personal & business (both gmail) and I don’t have a fan page on facebook.
i have several email address on my current hosteing account
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Author was Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Community Moderator
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
I have a couple university-related email addresses (as people appreciate the appropriate domain), but everything I get gets forwarded to my Gmail. That’s the address I always give out to people as well – I make no distinction between professional and personal email. Any filtering is applied on the inside
I have way too many email accounts. Hehe. But they’re all needed since I have to have accounts on a multitude of services for all my different bands and projects. YouTube , SoundCloud and so forth.