wow, just sold a extended license again of my “Jazzy Jingle Bells”, that makes 3 extended on 93 sales, a bit more than 3%...
one on 17 sales, not that bad
Today a very nice thing happened: Last night my latest Ukulele track was approved and as i woke up this morning: A extended sale of this track!! That’s REALLY cool
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
That’s great Mat
Hey Mat, I guess you will be definetly the rising star here at AJ. I have sold 2 extended and I think the most of us will have around 2-3 %
Cross fingers that this music business will become a stable one each month you can rely one. At the moment it´s still building up the basis for me.
Got 4 sales,one of them its an extended.Wish I would have more time for creating tracks especially for AJ. The ones I got don’t have such a high commercial potential.Guess I gotta buy myself an ukulele :))
1 of 5 and it was the first song, first sale
One extended sale out of nine sales as of today…now I want to know what it’s going to be used for!!!
Congrats FlossieWood…. yep, we all want to know what it’s been used for (except when it’s for a mobile toilet ad )