How many files do you upload to graphicriver per day or week or month, what is your average and what is your goal?

679 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Costa Rica
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 500 and 999 items
cooledition says
SBJEWEL said
dekurvajo said
After few rejection i just recognized there is no sense to fill it up the description and a keyword’s (tag) list unti the file have not been accepted. Just waste of time. Until the files are under revision, the man has time to think it over, find the right words and edit the html text. All this parts are easy to modify and not necessary for the approval procedure. Maybe just few words and done. But honestly i think create the right preview (even the thumbnail) also very important. Very much count on these two pictures i guess.
Completely agree with you…. :chuckle: Really man… they must need to change their upload system…. :(

+1

11 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
KevinGrand says

My goal is to do 1-2 a week. If I happen to do more that’ll be great, but I agree with what’s been said previously – quality over quantity!

832 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
SBJEWEL says
||+484734|Stylius said-||
||+484422|SBJEWEL said-|| It’s secret… 8-):D
Oh…

I did not submit any files in November, December… Sorry dude…. I couldn’t keep my promise…. :( I feel so sorry for that promise… But few days ago i submit 10 files.. 4 already accepted. Another 6 rejected for simple reason… Now i am editing those files… Hope those will accept next time… :)

Sorry again… :(

712 posts
  • Elite Author
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+2 more
josweb says

I have a question…. I understand that we can only have one item shown at a time. However, is this only one item in a certain category? Can we have say one item in web elements and one in Logos? Or again can there only be one?

882 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Community Superstar
  • South Africa
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
+1 more
joiaco says
||+519981|josweb said-|| I have a question…. I understand that we can only have one item shown at a time. However, is this only one item in a certain category? Can we have say one item in web elements and one in Logos? Or again can there only be one?

Seems from my erratic and varied uploads that it is only one item shown on the homepage, if that is what you mean. E.g. i had a background approved after a long wait, then a font approved shortly after and the previous item was bumped off. In my followers section i see sometimes several new items from one author, but only one of them on the homepage. I guess that keeps things fair, and of course more interesting.

by
by
by
by
by
by