55 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
XronnStudios says

Hey,

So I really wanted to move on with my life and join my partner in a new home but there isn’t the sort of work I would like in our desired location. So I was wondering apart from “1 hit wonders” how many people can actually support themselves off Envato.

3568 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Two people here and no one hit wonders :)

301 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
sniperatic says

I’m sure a lot of people live off Envato earnings. It’s far harder than they make it look though :impatient:

1627 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

Envato marketplaces can be life changer; but its not about them, it’s all about you. The question is, are you a hardworker or not.

200 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+4 more
themeva says

It’s definitely possible! I spent about 6-7 months developing my first theme ( I thought it would take a few weeks ), I worked crazy long hours and when it was finally released, there has barely been a day where I haven’t worked on it or other themes / support / development.

If you’re willing to put the hours in, continue to learn and evolve every step of the way, you can make a great earning from Envato.

7 posts
  • Located in Europe
loros says

You can’t anymore! I suggest you to focus on something else, where you can be guaranteed to earn money. Envato is history.. you cannot earn good money here anymore. It can be less then a hobby… There is nothing you can rely here, their support is very sloppy, your sales are not steady and let me not mention their reviewers… This is most unsafe job in the world! I believe that you can more and safe earn with gambling.

544 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Slovakia
+3 more
LubosVolovar says

You can’t anymore! I suggest you to focus on something else, where you can be guaranteed to earn money. Envato is history.. you cannot earn good money here anymore. It can be less then a hobby… There is nothing you can rely here, their support is very sloppy, your sales are not steady and let me not mention their reviewers… This is most unsafe job in the world! I believe that you can more and safe earn with gambling.

Yeah, that’s why I have earned more money this month than any other month in my professional career (and it’s still only 17th) ;) Selling here is definitely NOT for everybody and many people don’t realize this.

473 posts 1 stop solution of all Motion Graphics Needs
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
StrokeVorkz says

I live with envato earnings for last 2 years, It is about self discipline and you have to keep releasing the projects constantly with some reasonable time gap

351 posts Yes We Can
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
CRIK0VA says

Envato is a place where you should work and earn money)

772 posts
  • Located in Hungary
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
aron66 says

Who is this kid. :D Dude, you not even an author, what are you talkin’ about?

by
by
by
by
by
by