413 posts Yes We Can
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
CRIK0VA says

You can’t anymore! I suggest you to focus on something else, where you can be guaranteed to earn money. Envato is history.. you cannot earn good money here anymore. It can be less then a hobby… There is nothing you can rely here, their support is very sloppy, your sales are not steady and let me not mention their reviewers… This is most unsafe job in the world! I believe that you can more and safe earn with gambling.
Who is this kid. :D Dude, you not even an author, what are you talkin’ about?

+1

3970 posts After Effects Templates
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 500+ members
+9 more
miseld says

My family lives from Envato since 2010. All you need is to work and belive ;)

115 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
GraphicFilter says

You can’t anymore! I suggest you to focus on something else, where you can be guaranteed to earn money. Envato is history.. you cannot earn good money here anymore. It can be less then a hobby… There is nothing you can rely here, their support is very sloppy, your sales are not steady and let me not mention their reviewers… This is most unsafe job in the world! I believe that you can more and safe earn with gambling.

Dude go outside and play ! You said that because you got rejected. By the way this is the most safe job in the world and very expensive job . Not everyone could design something. Best job ever !

1384 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
fuelthemes says

Two people here and no one hit wonders :)

Same here :)

2379 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

I’d say this comes down to many factors:

1. Where you live. In an expensive country like Switzerland, with bad Dollar conversion, it is much harder than in a country with not so high living costs and a weaker currency.

2. What marketplace. Themeforest surely has the most sales on single items/authors. Doesn’t necessarily mean it is easy, but I think it’s easier than to live off of audiojungle.

3. Your talent / motivation to work.

4. Luck.

If you only need $500 to live in your area, it is easily doable. If you need $8000, not so easy.

329 posts Keeping Things Simple
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
cmoreira says

\o_

Since January 2013.

1. Where you live. In an expensive country like Switzerland, with bad Dollar conversion, it is much harder than in a country with not so high living costs and a weaker currency.

2. What marketplace. Themeforest surely has the most sales on single items/authors. Doesn’t necessarily mean it is easy, but I think it’s easier than to live off of audiojungle.

4. Luck.

If you only need $500 to live in your area, it is easily doable. If you need $8000, not so easy.

Completely agree.

266 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
BrancoG says

\o_

Since January 2013.

4. Luck.

Completely agree.

i agree,im living from stock music earnings for two months now and im not even making 500$ per month xD i live in a very cheap country plus i still live in my parents house so no rent and stuff. If you live in a very expensive country then i’d say you should probably get a regular 9-5 job,you will make more money working less hours and it is certain that you will get paid and here luck is a big factor,but,if you live in a cheap country (asian countries,balkan etc.) it is easily doable but it will still probably take months before sales become constant. Also average salary in my country is around 400$ for people that have a faculty diploma and im very near making that amount of money so no way im getting regular job any time soon! :DD

539 posts Dream big
  • Had an item featured in a magazine
  • Has referred 50+ members
+4 more
pixel-industry says

Me and my partner are alao living from Envato earnings. We work really a lot but we love what we do and try to give our best.

433 posts Code Is Poetry
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+8 more
gljivec says

Two people here and no one hit wonders :)

And same here :)

522 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Located in Italy
+1 more
bosone says
regarding music, i feel it’s very very difficult!

just for the sake of curiosity i’m monitoring the sales across the audiojungle markeplace and i think that very few people (out ot more than 8000 authors) will be able to decently live with audiojungle earnings. maybe less than 50 or 100.

and consider that, if you are not on the top list or top selling author, this kind of business is very random. you could easily sell a lot for some months and then, suddenly, the search engine algorithm changes and you disappear from search results… :-/

by
by
by
by
by
by