221 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+2 more
Foos says

I think in the last weeks there become more and more people a marketplace-member. This increases the number of uploaded items, of course.

In my two-years-membership here I´ve never seen over 420 items in the queue.

How many reviewers are working on this queue? What do you think?

I guess: We need more…

1313 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Indonesia Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+2 more
canimalition says

Yeah you right, we need more reviewer… I have 4-5 days to get Approved… Maybe rejected… :)

131 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1000+ members Located in Australia Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
sevenstyles says

There seems to be something going on. The past couple of items I uploaded have been over 100 in the que, and this is just print templates, I have not seen this in a long long time. I always get reviewed by the same person and lately it has been taking about 4 days to be reviewed (not complaining, thats still a great review time). I think they need to get another 1-2 reviewers on board during this big influx of submissions though.

221 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+2 more
Foos says
sevenstyles said
...I always get reviewed by the same person and lately it has been taking about 4 days to be reviewed (not complaining, thats still a great review time). I think they need to get another 1-2 reviewers on board during this big influx of submissions though.

Totally agree…

114 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
deree says

i think they have 3 reviewers.. And indeed they need more :)

3717 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred more than 5000 members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says

The average for me has been around 3days, which I don’t think is bad at all.

It’s taken weeks to be reviewed and accepted on Creattica.

The queue may be getting bigger and bigger, but how many of those are getting through? (not to reignite the quality debate) haha

914 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in South Africa Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
joiaco says
quickandeasy said
The average for me has been around 3days, which I don’t think is bad at all.

It’s taken weeks to be reviewed and accepted on Creattica.

The queue may be getting bigger and bigger, but how many of those are getting through? (not to reignite the quality debate) haha

Hmmm, i always thought YOU were a reviewer Q&E, you are always so helpful and active on the forums!! Anyway they should make you one :)

3717 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred more than 5000 members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says

Nopes!

I have an upload atm that’s @ the 3 day mark:

I’m sure he waits until he sees my stuff then goes out for the day! haha ><

895 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
Koolgfx says

Totally agree with 7styles!! +10000

820 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Flinzar says

It’s really frustrating when the review process is slow..but i guess their at their best!

by
by
by
by
by
by