6231 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • 7 Years of Membership
+13 more
VF
says

Freelance, Support forums, Own Projects, Marketplace, Full time job. I work from 8 in the morning untill 1 in the morning.

hmm… Just wondering where you sleep… home or office or both? :P

1034 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
BenSheppard
says

Freelance, Support forums, Own Projects, Marketplace, Full time job. I work from 8 in the morning untill 1 in the morning.

Home and then wake up at 7 and fill myself up with coffee

60 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
  • United States
donrobertsmusic
says

I’ve got 1) Full time job 2) Guitar Lessons, and 3) Envato

Working on getting those last two to be more dominant :)

8586 posts Community Moderator
  • United Kingdom
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Winner
+10 more
MSFX
says

please make sure you look after you’re health, burnout is easy with those sort of hours, I used to work like that a couple of years ago… make sure you get time to go and spend your money and see real people lol

8586 posts Community Moderator
  • United Kingdom
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Winner
+10 more
MSFX
says

I have several sources of income, mainly my business and then some online referal streams, app stores etc, need to build my passive income up more, that’s my aim this year :)

951 posts
  • Affiliate Level 7
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 2
  • Top Monthly Author
+13 more
Giallo
says

is more important how you do it, beside what you do :P

1034 posts
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
BenSheppard
says

please make sure you look after you’re health, burnout is easy with those sort of hours, I used to work like that a couple of years ago… make sure you get time to go and spend your money and see real people lol

I do try to look after myself, I’m currently trying to work full time freelance but it’s so hard trying to juggle everything. The reason I do so much is due to lack of money I might work every hour possible but I still don’t have any money left at the end of the month.

39 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 1
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
AvalonCreative
says

+1 energy drink is my friend, however i just started authoring here so not actuall made anything yet

86 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
roshaneingram
says

I do try to look after myself, I’m currently trying to work full time freelance but it’s so hard trying to juggle everything. The reason I do so much is due to lack of money I might work every hour possible but I still don’t have any money left at the end of the month.

If your working almost every hour possible but still don’t have any money you might be doing something wrong. This is where the phrase work smarter not harder comes into play.

Do you work long hours every day?

86 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
roshaneingram
says

Seem like the majority of people have about 3 sources of income. Depending on how much your making you should be able to live comfortable. I think that if your a full time freelancer the only way to survive is to have multiple income.

by
by
by
by
by
by