359 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
jjjrmy says
ah, although i just asked thier live support chat about me running a website similar to themeforest and they said yes without any problem…

That means they are a shitty host. And if a lot of people use high bandwidth / space websites it will affect your websites speed.

37 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
DappaDesignz says

Sorry if they allow me to create a website similar to themeforest how is shity lol?? Erm maybe about wesbite speeds, the more people with that host the slower your website runs? Sorry just new to hosting tbh =].

32 posts
TrueStudios says

I have justhost, i don’t run too much on the severs but they work great for me. Everything is fine in terms of speed and I have never noticed my sites being down.

37 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
DappaDesignz says

Oh great^^ yeah i mean its the best host for a newbie i guess.

240 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in Canada
rarepearldesign says
I use Bluehost.com as well, no complaints or issues from me. $7.95 per month.

I think I must have been drunk…I meant justhost.com but all in all you do get what you pay for. You need high end performance you should pay for it.

371 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
PixelStores says
I’ve been with BlueHost for nrealy 3 years now and the ‘unlimited’ feature of theirs is actually true.

Apart from the loading time sucking sometimes the support is awesome.

TO be honest once I crossed the 50,000 files (I have a image hosting service on the server lol) they cntacted me to say that they would disable my account if I didnt… well I did delete a couple of thousand and just ignored them… now I have 120,000 files with no probs :)

I pay 7,95/month on a yearly contract… pretty reasonable for me

I’m with bluehost to :) They suspended my account once for some reason i can’t remember, but i have been with them for six years and that was the only issue. I was back online in a week, this was delayed because they have several support staff and they kept asking the same questions going through the procedure again and again with different staff.

Problem solved after they actually phoned me, they spent money on a actual phone call! The sweet american staff member sounded hot!

Excellent support and overall a great service.

by
by
by
by
by
by