How much hours can a designer work and how can he gets payed monthly salary or per project ?

114 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
Bouzix says

Please Guys, i’ve got a new work and my boss asked how much hours can I work. and how can I get payed monthly salary or per project. the work will be a magazine design ! I appreciate your help !

Thanks in advance :)

388 posts
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Portugal
Dfinepixel says

All that is basically up to you, the normal workload of a designer is 8 hours per day 5-6 days per week, usually a monthly payment would be the best because if the “per project” is a fixed value, then you may get some projects that take you more time than you expected when you set that fixed value, if its not a fixed value, then you will literally be negociating every project with your boss, and likely he will start to try to get “sweeter” prices over the time. Goodluck! :)

114 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
Bouzix says

All that is basically up to you, the normal workload of a designer is 8 hours per day 5-6 days per week, usually a monthly payment would be the best because if the “per project” is a fixed value, then you may get some projects that take you more time than you expected when you set that fixed value, if its not a fixed value, then you will literally be negociating every project with your boss, and likely he will start to try to get “sweeter” prices over the time. Goodluck! :)

Thank you for your response, so i guess i need to go with 8 hours per day, and 6 days a week and of course you proved that the monthly salary will be the best choice, Thank you :)

by
by
by
by
by
by