Costs about £1,000,000 ( $1,629,000 )http://www.theguardian.com/business/2013/nov/08/department-stores-christmas-advertising-campaigns
There are loads of news articles saying it cost 6 – 7 million. That makes good reading but it’s not true.
The production of the ad cost closer to 1 million but the media spend around it and the launch ran the bill right up.
EDIT: Tom beat me to it!
1 Million Pounds!
- United Kingdom
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
Well that just shows how much wages they have to pay lol..
The software purchased for this was only around $1100.https://www.toonboom.com/products/harmony-stand-alone
You can see the actual advert in the portfolio of cartoons made by this software.
beautiful advert tho
It is strategically genius advertising….
Working for the JLP we have a lot of customers saying about how much they enjoyed the advert! Very clever advertising!