21 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
sivaarts says

fine guys im looking for a freelancer to build word press site for my export business This site requires Hardly few pages displaying 1. Products i export 2. Products specifications. 3.options for buyers /importers to request FOB/ price 4.testimonial ,about and so thats it nothing complicated i contacted a freelancer he said it will cost around 250$ to 400$ but budget numbers are not more than 150$ to 160 $

so can you guys tell me how much it will really cost to build such site do it really cost more than 400 $ or so. i got a tight budget so if any indian freelancer out there ready to help take up the project plse do reply me. thn cheers :)

3858 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
+1 more
charlie4282 says

150 or 400 either way for a decent developer to do a WP theme from scratch is unrealistic.

Most freelancer son here (the ones worth using) charge around $50 an HOUR with some a lot more than that.

Realistically a bespoke WP theme will be into the thousands upward from a decent developer.

Why not just buy a theme and modify it? Remember you get what you pay for (except when it comes to the themes available here which are an insane deal)

1 post
erictwendell says

fine guys im looking for a freelancer to build word press site for my export business This site requires Hardly few pages displaying 1. Products i export 2. Products specifications. 3.options for buyers /importers to request FOB/ price 4.testimonial ,about and so thats it nothing complicated i contacted a freelancer he said it will cost around 250$ to 400$ but budget numbers are not more than 150$ to 160 $ so can you guys tell me how much it will really cost to build such site do it really cost more than 400 $ or so. i got a tight budget so if any indian freelancer out there ready to help take up the project plse do reply me. thn cheers :)

Yea some are really very expensive. I got my site built from an Indian Freelancer. He was reasonable so if you want I can give you his contact or email id. Get the quotes from him.

21 posts
sivaarts says

fine guys im looking for a freelancer to build word press site for my export business This site requires Hardly few pages displaying 1. Products i export 2. Products specifications. 3.options for buyers /importers to request FOB/ price 4.testimonial ,about and so thats it nothing complicated i contacted a freelancer he said it will cost around 250$ to 400$ but budget numbers are not more than 150$ to 160 $ so can you guys tell me how much it will really cost to build such site do it really cost more than 400 $ or so. i got a tight budget so if any indian freelancer out there ready to help take up the project plse do reply me. thn cheers :)
Yea some are really very expensive. I got my site built from an Indian Freelancer. He was reasonable so if you want I can give you his contact or email id. Get the quotes from him.

plse do send me his contacts it will be very helpful for me…

by
by
by
by
by
by