181 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Lebanon
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
RalphSd says

Hello guys,

Okay lets be realistic how much of an income would you be happy and satisfied with…of course we all wish for the big numbers, but we should take into consideration the situation were in.

For example I live in Lebanon I think an income of 8000$ would be able to support me and my family , the living is very expensive over here..and salaries are low so if you only stick to getting employed and dont think out of the box or try doing something else to increase your income, theres barely a chance to self support yourself.

5492 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
+4 more
Australia says

seems high. I would have thought far less in the lebanon, but have no experience.

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Lebanon

and in Oz

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Australia

If you think cost of living is high there, dont come to Australia lol. Will blow your mind

812 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+4 more
delgibbons says

3-400 dollars ; That would be amazing lol. I think I just need to bolster my portfolio, get some more real quality in there, and it’ll come.

I’m not deluded enough to think I can make millions.

Need to learn Wordpress design, methinks ;-D

181 posts
  • Located in Lebanon
RalphSd says

seems high. I would have thought far less in the lebanon, but have no experience.

It is very high! but unfortunately with less than such income you can barely live a decent life especially if you have a wife and kids. If youre single far less would be enough to enjoy your life.

Man we have a stable 300-400$ expenses for the generator at the end of the month because electricity cuts

181 posts
  • Located in Lebanon
RalphSd says

seems high. I would have thought far less in the lebanon, but have no experience. http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Lebanon

and in Oz

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Australia If you think cost of living is high there, dont come to Australia lol. Will blow your mind

That is not much accurate especially with the utilities because I dont live in the capital so water, electricity, internet( Maximum allowance is 1mbps not even close to 6) is much more expensive

3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+8 more
quickandeasy says

Enough to live happily :-)

1702 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

Hello guys,

Okay lets be realistic how much of an income would you be happy and satisfied with…of course we all wish for the big numbers, but we should take into consideration the situation were in.

For example I live in Lebanon I think an income of 8000$ would be able to support me and my family , the living is very expensive over here..and salaries are low so if you only stick to getting employed and dont think out of the box or try doing something else to increase your income, theres barely a chance to self support yourself.

How could it be that expensive :O

108 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
KurtBilisim says

I need to solve my concentration issues fast and produce stuff to get $500 a month. That would solve my problems for a short period. Then $1000 would be good enough, of course if I continued to get it for the rest of my life. It probably won’t last that long for me so getting about $3000 would be awesome to save money for later years.

812 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+4 more
delgibbons says

I wish I could work out a rhyme or reason for sales or data as to why certain pieces sell when….but at the mo I’m stabbing in the dark. I’m sure it’ll come my friend.

I need to solve my concentration issues fast and produce stuff to get $500 a month. That would solve my problems for a short period. Then $1000 would be good enough, of course if I continued to get it for the rest of my life. It probably won’t last that long for me so getting about $3000 would be awesome to save money for later years.
181 posts
  • Located in Lebanon
RalphSd says

Hello guys,

How could it be that expensive :O

It is expensive I think one should live here to know what Im talking about

The 8000 income I stated, is a target…a number that I think is enough for 2 people with children to live Decently!.

Allright Guys “Lebanon”, or the “8000$” is NOT the point :P Share with me your ideas on how much you think is enough depending on your situation?

by
by
by
by
by
by