388 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
motionvids says

Hehe youre all getting me wrong !

Maybe I didnt choose the right words when I started the thread, I meant what would you like to earn, Im not saying in the right present, maybe in 20 years who knows…My thread was not about, Post how much youre earning this month, its about how much you would be willing to earn. I know barely few us at this stage of life is making this amount I posted.

Im not being unrealistic, I just have ambitions…maybe in 20 years Ill reach my goal! I see it’s always better to dream big and always think, fail and try again, than to close my mind, get employed and Finito, live rest of my life like that.

We all have ambitions right? We all want to increase our income we all want to reach an income that will be enough for us!

I think all of us here have ambitions, and the biggest proof were all members of this website…finding new ways to increase our income, and not closing our minds and sticking with our daily jobs.

SammyCorp, Most of us are living with MUCH less than the 8k for sure.

If you’re having a happy life, enjoying life with your family then that’s great.really I respect that.

But surely you have ambitions, and you see yourself making much more in the future, you would like to reach that “perfect” salary enough to never worry about a thing.

$4000 Envato Dollars will be my goal eventually, keeping in mind that more than half of this is going to be spend on taxes, and exchange rates (dollar > euro) will give me around 1550 euro’s per month. Plenty for a single guy living in The Netherlands to get by.

But I do like to have this as an addition to my regular freelance salary, which is basically nothing at the moment ;)

Anyway I would like to travel the world for some years, doing freelance work and creating VideoHive items. Costs of living go down considerably when you leave everything behind, have low to average life-standards and have no monthly costs!

6029 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Goal achieved 1 year back: 2k/month

This is fair enough here to make a good/secured living as long as I don’t dream owning a house. And I will never plan for owning property for the same reason, it is infinite loop.

215 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
volumens says

This is a very good thread. I would expect to earn around $1000 per month to be able to live from the Envato marketplace and quit my current job. That’s my dream…

1148 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
fillerspace says

Right now I have a full time job that pays $9200 US per month, and my wife makes almost that much. Here in the US, especially in Los Angeles, it doesn’t go that far. Taxes are 45%, and we have a house, a condo, and a vacation house in the Philippines. If I were to work as a freelancer on ThemeForest, for example, I would like to replace my salary and my wife’s, or about $18000 US per month. I would need 1-2 WordPress themes on the popular files list at all times!

181 posts
  • Located in Lebanon
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
RalphSd says

This is a very good thread. I would expect to earn around $1000 per month to be able to live from the Envato marketplace and quit my current job. That’s my dream…

Thanks! That would be amazing..earning a stable 1000$ from Envato. Keep your motivation, with dedication, everything is achievable.

342 posts
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
+2 more
StencilMedia says

$5500+ a month is what I aim for. Sometimes I get more, more often than not I get less. I’m working on it though!

442 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+5 more
ZozoUI says

1000 USD and increase it each month with 50%

1470 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
  • Located in United States
+3 more
WebSmacker says

Right now I have a full time job that pays $9200 US per month, and my wife makes almost that much. Here in the US, especially in Los Angeles, it doesn’t go that far. Taxes are 45%, and we have a house, a condo, and a vacation house in the Philippines. If I were to work as a freelancer on ThemeForest, for example, I would like to replace my salary and my wife’s, or about $18000 US per month. I would need 1-2 WordPress themes on the popular files list at all times!

Wow. I live in Iowa and our cost of living is nearly half of that. It’s amazing how a few hour drive can fluctuate your cost of living so much.

86 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Located in Indonesia
+4 more
Planets7 says

Enough to live happily :-)
yeah! ;)
1148 posts
+3 more
fillerspace says

Wow. I live in Iowa and our cost of living is nearly half of that. It’s amazing how a few hour drive can fluctuate your cost of living so much.

My coworker moved to LA from Iowa and he said he had a 2 bedroom apartment for $300 (that was 10 years ago). 10 years ago my crappy 2 bedroom apartment in LA was $1600…now they are $2000+. It is interesting how some places in the US can be so expensive and others so cheap. We went to New Orleans and everyone kept telling us to stay away from Bourbon street because it was so expensive ($3 for a beer!). Meanwhile here in LA a bar in a trendy area will charge you $7 for the same beer.

by
by
by
by
by
by