1466 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+3 more
WebSmacker says

I think that one will convert much better. It’s easier to read, clearly states key features and shows a sneak peak of what the admin looks like on the left. Looks great!

355 posts
  • Helped improve Envato sites by detecting a bug
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
Gewora says

Thanks for the feedback.

Yeah i like it much more too :D. I will think about a new thubnail too.

I would be so happy if i could get the sales running, since very much of my near future depends on that.

21 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
appeality says

You really never know when/if something will sell. Give it some time to get populated in Google and Bing. The first time I ever landed on Code Canyon and bought an item was through a Google search.

3106 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
dtbaker Moderator says

@NXSolutions yep initial development could be a few hours to a few months. But if an item becomes popular after launch it can take years and years adding and improving features to keep existing buyers happy (and entice new people to purchase).

abhimanyusharma003
abhimanyusharma003 Recent Posts Threads Started
678 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says

I recently launched my new PHP script ( ArtVenue : Community Script ), I worked on it for about a month almost 24×7

29 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+2 more
Condor5 says

@Gewora, @abhimanyusharma003

Both ArtVenue and Gewora Management are excellent products :)

Best of luck with sales.

296 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
CodeFusion says

The new preview image is way better!!

In my opinion (just 2 cents with a grain of salt), here are some things to note:

You might want to add a UAC tag – that is what I would search for.

Your opening statement focuses on what you see it for, not what it is. Focus more on the “problem” that it “solves”. Outside of the title, it was not apparently evident what your item does. Each time you “list” its features the first thing you mention is how beautiful and easy it is – which is great – but what is it? Does this beautiful thing fill the need I have? You mention all this great stuff it has, but say little about what it actually does. It was not until I rewrote your description that I figured out what it was.

For example: You have “Gewora Management – Ultimate admin panel” – my question was – “What am I administrating?”

10 of the 11 Core Features explain what it has, but only the one touches on what it does. Also, search engines can’t read images – you should have the “text” from the images in the alt tags so search bots can pick them up. (Same thing with the images on your profile page)

The “Some Features” list should be priority oriented. Most people won’t read such a long list – they’ll likely read the first 3 or 4 bullets. The more interested the user is, the more they read.

Excellent attention to detail on your change log! Because it is getting quite long, I’d recommend keeping the version and dates listed (as links), but maybe move the details over to your website. The dates and version numbers show potential customers that it is a “live” project, but the details clutter the page. If they are interested in the details, they can read the full log on your website (where you can link to a buy it now or back to item page.)

I’d suggest altering the “Get in touch with us” section – it is pretty large. Combined with the German / English section and the “Customers” section – it pushes your item description 2 to 3 scroll wheels down the page.

I’d also suggest rewording the item description as its current state leaves me asking more questions than it provides answers for. Unless people absolutely serious about the item, they won’t bother stopping their day to ask you questions about your item – especially as your item description should answer questions that they hadn’t thought of yet. The answer to their (unasked) questions could be the difference between a potential customer and a buyer.

I’d do somethig like this:

Gewora Management – Ultimate User Access Control with Admin Panel

Gewora Management is a PHP / MySQLi powered user / client management system that is the perfect solution for managing access to your application via the intuitive admin panel. It is beautiful and has an easy to use interface that includes an extensive API.

Integrating Gewora Management into your existing (or new) project allows you to create a private user area where visitors are required to have login credentials, and optionally, required system permissions to view the page.

It features an expansive permission system allowing you to … x… y… z…

Installation is a snap with its installation wizard. Simply 1… 2… 3…

Gewora Management is under active development and has loads of useful features – with the Integrated Updater many more are on their way with the click of a button!

On the website itself, be less passive – but not too aggressive: be more suggestive. Sales and Marketing 101: Never ask an open ended question. If you want engagement – ask questions where they have to answer “yes”. Always keep control of the conversation – the more your “subjects” are allowed to think – the less control you have.

One of my hobbies (and life passions) is psychology and sociology. Society has conditioned people to follow directions – so much so, that people are generally not used to thinking for themselves and when doing so, are pretty unpredictable. At the same time people do not like to be bossed around. When it comes to sales and marketing, we need to give people a direction to go without bossing them around. Without direction people just meander aimlessly (so to speak).

My suggestions

Change: Interested? Want to see all the features? //two open ended questions that give no direction.
To: Check out the awesome list of features Gewora Management comes with! //clean simple direction

Change: Want to see a live demo? Click the button. //can answer “no” – clicking the button depends on their answer.
To: Use the Live Demo to see how Gewora Management will make your job easier! //clean simple direction with a reward of an easier life/job.

Change: Gewora Management is exactly what you need? //should not be a question
To: Gewora Management is the UAC you need! Buy it now
Or: Gewora Management is the UAC for you! Buy it now

As you can see in the examples above, we are directing people to take action without being bossy.

If you must ask a question you need to give directions for the possible outcomes.
Change: Gewora Management is exactly what you need? Then click the button to get it.
To: Ready to purchase Gewora Management? Buy it now or check out its great features here.
If they say “yes” they click the buy it now button. If they say no, they feel “obligated/compelled” to answer the question thus, check out its features. By choosing the second option it also makes them doubt themselves. The obvious answer to the question is “yes” – that is why the direction comes first. If they are not answering “yes” they feel they have missed something – they feel they are not included in the “majority” group and wonder why. We are conditioned on the basis that the best/popular/obvious thing is first – anything after that seems lesser.

See how you feel or react when we reverse it
Not ready to purchase Gewora Management? Check out its great features here or buy it now.
Feels awkward doesn’t? You’ll instinctively want to keep doing the first direction (endless loop) because the “buy it now” seems like a lesser option.

Also, the “buy it now” button should stand out especially when grouped with non-objective (informational) buttons. It makes people feel good/special when they get to click “that” button – that “special” button.

Also, try to keep the “buy it now” and maybe the “live demo” buttons in the same place on all website pages – maybe a small sticky footer or something. If reader finds something that creates an impulse buy – you want the button right there.
User sees it has feature “abc” and is “sold”. During the hunt for the “buy it now” button gets sidetracked on something irrelevant – reconsiders purchase – you have to start the sales pitch all over again …

Again, just 2 cents with a grain of salt. Holy crap that was long!! And Yes; I fell as I was stepping off the soapbox ;)

355 posts
  • Helped improve Envato sites by detecting a bug
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+3 more
Gewora says

@CodeFusion:

Well man.. You made me speechless. Any that’s not easy.

All i can say at the moment is: Thank you soooooo much. It is already very late here, so i read it all again tomorrow when i am not stressed, and get back to you then.

Thank you so much. The envato community is just amazing <3

296 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
CodeFusion says

No worries! I hope it helps!

There are many other things that can be done to increase your sales, but my previous post should hopefully get you heading in the right direction.

104 posts
  • Located in Venezuela
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
Miguel_Vasquez says

1 months 24×7 on my script PHP Social Microblogging

by
by
by
by