Usually I create a project in one day… i collect all the ideas in my head and i start to create.. it can take 2hours but I get tired and when I get tired things doesn’t go the way I want, so i rest a bit and come back with freshness… I guess that’s little bit it.
Usuaaly varies from 30 min to 1 week here. But for some piece not a big problem to spent several months.
Bet Regards, Andrey
It’s depend of the type of project, from 3 days to 1 month..
One day of planning, two weeks to one month of coding, ~ one week of debugging and 3-4 days waiting for approval It would take much less time if I don’t have other things to care about.
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
As long as it takes to do quality work…whether it’s a client or a theme.
projectCMS is taking me time, 2 years now since development with 2-4 hours/week work.