3 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
taiye says

Hi all,please i need your advice. I got offer for a ecommerce website for a small business and this will be my first for ecommerce. How much to charge for making the website and what is best ecommerce platform to use. thank you all for you opinions.

541 posts Magento Elite & Gravity Maker
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
GravityDept says

If you have to ask you shouldn’t be offering that service until you have experience building sites and using different platforms. The client is relying on you to understand what they don’t.

3365 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Community Moderator
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
+4 more
sevenspark Volunteer moderator says

If you have to ask you shouldn’t be offering that service until you have experience building sites and using different platforms. The client is relying on you to understand what they don’t.

Yup.

Maybe you can partner up with a developer who knows their way around ecommerce, learn from them, and then be in a position to take on an ecommerce project on your own next time around?

3 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
taiye says

Yup.

Maybe you can partner up with a developer who knows their way around ecommerce, learn from them, and then be in a position to take on an ecommerce project on your own next time around?

thanks for your reply. i have bit experience playing around with magento and opencart locally environment on my own, but i have done real job on them.

Sevenspark, i will love partner up with any developer. please is there any developer you can recommend. thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by