5113 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+11 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

Felt Tips @ the comment about English language was kinda malicious from my point of view.

Whose? Mine? Why?

935 posts
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
3Ddym says

btw, I charge a billion.

Woah, why so Cheap? :)

935 posts
  • Won a competition
+6 more
3Ddym says

is this thread about designing a logo (GRAPHIC), or about designing a logo animation (VIDEO)?

I’m talking about 2D logo :)

192 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
WebRa says

is this thread about designing a logo ? or its about English ?

It’s about English logo design. Then no typos in the logo please! :-)

+1

Best regards Andrey
935 posts
  • Won a competition
+6 more
3Ddym says

For a logo design the bottom price i start is 500 euros and the roof is about 2000 euros. (including the company identity, business cards, letterhead etc)

For a motion logo the start price is 300 up to 1500 euros (except exceptions :P)

Felt Tips @ the comment about English language was kinda malicious from my point of view.

Cheers :)
Mabe it’s roof 2000eur for you :) Do you have any idea how much last olimpic games logo costed? You wouldn’t believe me :)

Woah it’s bit high I guess :)

405 posts Motion Graphics and Scrambled Eggs
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
smudgethis says

For a logo design the bottom price i start is 500 euros and the roof is about 2000 euros. (including the company identity, business cards, letterhead etc)

For a motion logo the start price is 300 up to 1500 euros (except exceptions :P)

Mabe it’s roof 2000eur for you :) Do you have any idea how much last olimpic games logo costed? You wouldn’t believe me :)

Wasn’t it close to half a million (GBP)?

2351 posts Small, but tough
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

Yea. :) And they’ve made it in Microsoft Paint :)

130 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Has referred 10+ members
+2 more
Bogz says

Whose? Mine? Why?
No offence, i just shared how it felt when i read it. Maybe i was wrong.

Yea. :) And they’ve made it in Microsoft Paint :)

yeah man, off course i’m talking about mine price roof. Until now i’ve never had a logo design over 2000 but that’s for me :) Also that varies from the country each one of us live, the currency value and maybe how hard crisis hit. All this influence the equation. Anyhow, the Olympics logo was indeed kinda childish style but you know how subjective design is.

5113 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Helps us moderate the forums
+11 more
felt_tips Volunteer moderator says

Whose? Mine? Why?
No offence, i just shared how it felt when i read it. Maybe i was wrong.

I was a bit surprised at the comment, that’s all. There was no malice intended. It was as much in reply to Butlerm’s comment as anything.

If it sheds any light on the matter, I am a British mother-tongue speaker, but I also live outside of the UK these days, so I deal with speaking a foreign language every day. I always very much appreciate it when people take the time to correct my grammar.

I personally don’t make a habit of it on the forums though – it would interrupt the flow of the conversation, and I rather enjoy the variety of ways that english is written, but since the thread took a twist in that direction, I followed it.

by
by
by
by
by
by