291 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
rtofvnt says

I’m just wonder as an Audiojungle contributor if you finding music from Audiojungle something that gives you inspiration? Do you use it at all?

Cheers – Matt.

4908 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

I personally haven’t but then again I haven’t uploaded an item in quite a while. I do see many submissions coming through that make use of AJ tracks, and they seem to sometimes fit a bit too well with the audio to not give the impression that the video was somewhat inspired by the audio.

Which is a good thing, of course. ;)

317 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
kramz says
I’m just wonder as an Audiojungle contributor if you finding music from Audiojungle something that gives you inspiration? Do you use it at all? Cheers – Matt.

I haven’t but will definitely use some for my upcoming projects. There are some inspiring tracks indeed.

3135 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Daniel_R says

I do my own sounds and audio for my projects. Inspiration comes from God. :)

77 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
drudoran says

I usually write and produce my own soundtracks for my videohive projects, as well as contributing to audiojungle – however, just recently I started browsing through other authors at audiojungle and have discovered that for me, it’s a fantastic source of inspiration. Music can unlock so many things in your mind, especially when its created by someone other than yourself – and sometimes the combination of an effective soundtrack and an imaginative visual interpretation can work magic.

On the flip side, it can fail if you choose the wrong combination. For example, you see some footage of the moon landings set to the ‘2001 A Space Odyssey’ music and the whole thing adopts a feeling of accomplishment and intensity… you then play the same footage with the Simpsons theme tune and … well then your on some bizarre new trip – music can have an incredibly powerful influence over the way you perceive a motion sequence.

There’s some fantastic and inspirational audiojungle pieces just waiting for home. Don’t ignore them.

237 posts elementza.com
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+9 more
elements says

I personally make a project then start surfing for the track suitable for it. If I do it other way around I might loose my train of thought that I originally had. But that does not mean that music can’t be inspiring. Just my 2 cents :)

291 posts
+3 more
rtofvnt says

Thanks guys …

You may say then, I can find some inspiration for music in your animations then – am I right?

I’ll try …

291 posts
+3 more
rtofvnt says

Hallo again,

I’m sorry to bringing back that old post, however I would like to you to know that on AudioJungle forum it was brought to attention that we musicians should have an option allowed to download preview file for example for you guys.

As Envato team seems quite busy I come up with my own initiative. If you’re looking for some previews of some (I hope great) music to download you can try mine through ftp:

[removed]

Please – let me know if that kind of things may be helpful, so I’ll make sure every time I upload new music you will be able use it as well (if you like).

I should put that info in my profile, but I would like to know your opinion before …

Regards – Matt.

1173 posts
  • Located in Australia
+3 more
Motionreactor says

I haven’t create a VideoHive product yet, but planning to, and most definitely looking at sourcing my audio from an AudioJungle author for my preview. Of course. I’m able to preview audio through the site, so don’t quite see what your concern is rtofvnt?

293 posts
  • Located in Europe
+2 more
ivezicm says

I have placed music file from my friend on my last project and linked it, and I have just uploaded (waiting for reviewer approval) project which is almost based on AudioJungle file. Had an idea and before I jumped into animating I have searched for music that will fit it. When I stumbled on music that got my attention I played with animation and almost made it driven by that piece of music. Probably it was wrong because now it’s way too much linked with music piece, but I had fun. It would be nice though to see maybe pairs, teams which are actually working together. VJ and DJ working together on creating symbiotic video and audio piece. I tried to do so with this upcoming project but I stumbled on dead end because colleague of mine didn’t have time for it and that AUDIOJUNGLE DJ from whom I have took and bought music file haven’t responded to my mail.

But overall I think that combination of VIDEOHIVE and AUDIOJUNGLE and even GRAPHICRIVER authors is natural road.

Have question though, is it possible to use vectors or textures from GraphicRiver in our projects? My logic is saying no, but I have to ask.

by
by
by
by
by
by