As stated in the title, wondering how many years your MBP works well before it says “Please replace me!”.
Have a nice day
Mine turned 2 in September 2011
Just like the other person said, a MacBook is not what you need, you need a reliable, non overpriced, laptop.Always remember you’re unique, just like everyone else
jmsmrtn98 saidSo, what you suggest if I want to run Mac OS X ?
Just like the other person said, a MacBook is not what you need, you need a reliable, non overpriced, laptop.
Honestly due to the structure of the comment I think this is one of the spammers of the forum.
There are quite a handful of them around lately. Always some topic related stuff as the first sentence, followed by a generic statement, followed by a custom smilie.
Therefor, you should ignore that comment.
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Beta Tester
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
Mine turned 3 in November 2011, I upgraded it with 8GB Ram last year and it’s still rocking