962 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
EireStudio says

So I’m quite happy with my earnings here and am going to keep everything in my Theme Forest account until a few more months when I might need it and not withdraw anything for the foreseeable.

I’m pretty sure Envato are completely on top of this, but It’s at the back of my head and I suppose I am just looking for reassurance, so how safe are our earnings here?

What if someone accumulated a vast account of cash and kept it for awhile, would there be funds available when the user wants to withdraw their money?

922 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+13 more
MDNW says

I’m not sure why you would want to leave the $$$ inside the ThemeForest account… why not just request to have it paid to your Paypal account at the end of every month and then move money back into ThemeForest if you wanted to go on a buying spree?

2529 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+11 more
JeffreyWay says

I agree with Epicera. However, sure, your funds are perfectly safe in your account. Just don’t give out your login credentials. :)

832 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+7 more
wpbakery says

I think that money are safe here. Even if someone will steal your password, it will be still very hard for them to withdraw(steal) your money. Maximum that they can do is to spend all your earning here at the marketplaces.

962 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
EireStudio says

Thanks guys

382 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
blabus says

It’s Envato. I assume our earnings are stored in nothing less than the world’s most advanced servers sealed inside a solid steel vault surrounded by ex-delta force guards on duty 24/7. Right? :D

832 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+7 more
wpbakery says
It’s Envato. I assume our earnings are stored in nothing less than the world’s most advanced servers sealed inside a solid steel vault surrounded by ex-delta force guards on duty 24/7. Right? :D

Absolutely! And I also heard that starting from Monday* Australian National Military will stand on guard near the Data Center.

*After redesign ;)

922 posts
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+13 more
MDNW says

Absolutely! And I also heard that starting from Monday* Australian National Military will stand on guard near the Data Center.

*After redesign ;)

Lol – very funny. There’s gotta be some joke in there about the Australian National Military… those guys do carry guns right?

by
by
by
by
by
by