• Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
iZZYMedia says

Please read this article, I found it usefull for our health. This is serious. Read here

1475 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
+1 more
PixelBin says

Good read, thanks for the link.

639 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Haiti
Crakken says

Last year, for sitting too much working on an item (that eventually got rejected), I cached Hemorrhoid… and still now, I can’t cure it… I’m afraid to tell my parents. And please, don’t tell me to tell them… I just want a way to cure it myself… still can’t find the right way on Google. Please, help. :’(

1490 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
dorde says

It can be serious dude! Don’t joke with your health. You must visit doctor, and your parents must know what is not recommended for you to eat.
Avoid alcohol, fat food, cakes… and walk at least one hour per day.
If you just enter symptoms to google you’ll never be sure that you found 100% right diagnosis and therapy. Google is awesome, but he can’t see your ass and talk with you about your unhealthy habbits, only doctor.

Btw I have gall stones. At first I had only one stone two months ago (6mm), after one month of therapy I had two stones (6mm and 8mm). Now I don’t know, maybe better :)
In September I’m going to laparoscopy surgery: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycvwAfx3yF0 :/

639 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Haiti
Crakken says

It can be serious dude! Don’t joke with your health. You must visit doctor, and your parents must know what is not recommended for you to eat.
If you just enter symptoms to google you’ll never be sure that you found 100% right diagnosis and therapy. Google is awesome, but he can’t see your ass and talk with you about your unhealthy habbits, only doctor.

Btw I have gall stones. At first I had only one stone two months ago (6mm), after one month of therapy I had two stones (6mm and 8mm). Now I don’t know, maybe better :)
In September I’m going to laparoscopy surgery: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycvwAfx3yF0 :/
Thank you for your reply and suggestion! I’m sorry about you having gall stones… I’m sure that this hurts by watching the video… Hemorrhoid hurts a lot too… after leaving the toilets… I hope you get better man.
Google is awesome, but he can’t see your ass…
Well… That’s the problem… I don’t want anybody to see my ass… Not even a doctor… :(
902 posts Community Officer
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Australia
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
Carmen Staff says

Hi guys, I have moved this thread to off topic.

270 posts
  • Canada
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
iZZYMedia says

Thank you for your reply and suggestion! I’m sorry about you having gall stones… I’m sure that this hurts by watching the video… Hemorrhoid hurts a lot too… after leaving the toilets… I hope you get better man.
Google is awesome, but he can’t see your ass…
Well… That’s the problem… I don’t want anybody to see my ass… Not even a doctor… :(

Dorde is right, don’t joke with your health, go to the doctor today, even tomorrow is late. Hope it cure soon.

639 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Haiti
Crakken says

Alright guys… I will. :( Thanks anyways.

135 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
expressodesign says

Thanks for the link!

by
by