i create a psd but i can’t understand how to create preview screenshot 900px900px , because my one page template size 1400px5400px. please help
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
resize or make a crop?
Your screenshot doesn’t have to be exactly 900×900px. It just can’t be larger, so you can resize your image to 500×900px, 900×389px – anything you want
if you really want to make it 900×900, do this:
1. hit cmd-N (or on windows control-N) to create a new document.
2. enter the sizes: 900×900 into the width/height fields
3. open the image in a separate window and hit cmd-A (or ctrl-A) to select everything. make sure everything is merged down to one layer! now copy it into your clipboard by hitting cmd-C
4. go to the other window with the blank 900×900 document, hit cmd-V!
5. now the only thing you have to do is resize the pasted image to make it fit. you can also just use this to crop out the most significant part of your graphic
6. save – done!
thanks for providing great information
You can also use the ‘Save for Web and Devices’ function under FILE > .
Enter the Width as 900 px
The height will adjust itself accordingly.