i create a psd but i can’t understand how to create preview screenshot 900px900px , because my one page template size 1400px5400px. please help
Your screenshot doesn’t have to be exactly 900×900px. It just can’t be larger, so you can resize your image to 500×900px, 900×389px – anything you want
if you really want to make it 900×900, do this:
1. hit cmd-N (or on windows control-N) to create a new document.
2. enter the sizes: 900×900 into the width/height fields
3. open the image in a separate window and hit cmd-A (or ctrl-A) to select everything. make sure everything is merged down to one layer! now copy it into your clipboard by hitting cmd-C
4. go to the other window with the blank 900×900 document, hit cmd-V!
5. now the only thing you have to do is resize the pasted image to make it fit. you can also just use this to crop out the most significant part of your graphic
6. save – done!
thanks for providing great information