• Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Slovakia
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
alchymista says

One thing is to pay taxes and the second is accounting for it. And of course I will pay taxes if it is necessary to legalize my payments. Each country has a limit in which there is no need to pay taxes, but in accounting the income must be shown (in certain cases).

I actually wanted to know “how you are giving” your income to accounting. Whether you are doing invoices, confirmations, etc… from “envato” earnings and also whether you are sending this kind of documents to “Envato company”?

Thank you.

950 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
Giallo says

Better to pay taxes as soon as you can wherever you live. Sooner or later you’ll be catched and you’ll have to pay all the past taxes, with a nice huge sanction :D

This has been discussed several times in many posts, and I suggest you to activate.

To pay taxes from Envato Earnings you just need to declare your income as any other income, there’s no need to hire a professional just google search informations in your language.

You already pay the extra taxes for international transations when you use Paypal and convert the money inyour Country currency, but you also need to pay taxes in your Country as a normal income.

I don’t want to be an as*hole but if you live in Groenlandia or in a tropical island anybody will never catch you unless you earn 1 million a month.

Every country and every region as his own rules and taxations: for example I’m going to live in the Canarian Islands wich don’t have taxations for Communication Incomes so..that’s awesome.

Search in ActiveDen and Themeforest forums you’ll probably find awesome informations there. Also this is very useful http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/how-do-you-pay-taxes-from-envato-earnings/16045?page=1

300 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Slovakia
alchymista says
Better to pay taxes as soon as you can wherever you live. Sooner or later you’ll be catched and you’ll have to pay all the past taxes, with a nice huge sanction :D

+1 Thank you very much Giallo.

390 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+2 more
Rayzong says
Giallo said

This has been discussed several times in many posts, and I suggest you to activate.

To pay taxes from Envato Earnings you just need to declare your income as any other income, there’s no need to hire a professional just google search informations in your language.

You already pay the extra taxes for international transations when you use Paypal and convert the money inyour Country currency, but you also need to pay taxes in your Country as a normal income.

I don’t want to be an as*hole but if you live in Groenlandia or in a tropical island anybody will never catch you unless you earn 1 million a month.

Every country and every region as his own rules and taxations: for example I’m going to live in the Canarian Islands wich don’t have taxations for Communication Incomes so..that’s awesome.

Search in ActiveDen and Themeforest forums you’ll probably find awesome informations there. Also this is very useful http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/how-do-you-pay-taxes-from-envato-earnings/16045?page=1

Very detailed explanation i learnt it too Thanks!

R3GeneralDesigns
R3GeneralDesigns Recent Posts Threads Started
92 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Japan
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
R3GeneralDesigns says

Im very interested on this issue too. Any news about it?

1373 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

Yes off course you need to pay taxes do not be an another kind of Giraffe just with short neck. This kind of income called at the moment invisible income (but be prepare for that guys this will be end soon) EU, USA , AU are allready talking about this kind of incomes. And you can be sure, its just question of time when they gonna dump on this. At the moment you just write as much as you want into that field “invisible income” and you pay the tac after this off course. When you buy something obviously you receive an invoice as well. So you can deduct all those outlays as well. Actually if you working here, you can deduct any kind of invoice what you pay through internet. If you are on Photodune, you can actually deduct all your travel and you can tell them it your expenses for travel of photography, and off course everything as well, hotel food etc. Think about it actually you can deduct anything from your expenses if you take a photo on it.

687 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
graphcoder says

Why do you want to pay taxes?

what are you saying my friend? every one should contribute to their country by paying taxes. it is the right thing to do.

@stefu: check the appstore, you should find planty of amazing apps that would help you listing your income in the right process. i advice you to checkout this one too, read the description to find out if this meet your requirement. http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kashoo-accounting/id442878143?mt=8
by
by
by
by
by
by