596 posts THINK DIFFERENT
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
Generator says

I’m fairly new here and I can’t find a reference to this anywhere.

I’d like to add my collection to my profile page (I’ve created a new bookmarks collection, in addition to default but it’s not showing.)

Also, like a few other people here do, I’d like to include image links to my recent files under each video description.

Any tips would be much appreciated.

4908 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Generator,

The way most people do it, is use make a public collection. Then upload a graphic to their personal server, and then use HTML to display the image from their server with a hyperlink to the address of the collection. I know staff just implemented a way to display the collections on your homepage by just clicking the button, but if you did that and it’s not showing up it may be due to the recent dev work thats been going on. It seems like the server cache may be a bit buggy, and it could be causing things like these to take a while to show up.

596 posts THINK DIFFERENT
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
Generator says

Thanks Mark,

It would be a nice feature if we could add collections more easily to a description signature, or similar. ‘Cross-selling’ being the marketing concept at play.

As for my collection showing on my profile page, nope, nothing.

I wonder why?

292 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
Ezza says

Hi Generator,

You need to upload an image to your collection to have it appear on your profile page. You can do that at this page

by
by
by
by
by
by