4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

Hi guys, I’m from Venezuela and I have the money in PayPal to buy an iMac the main problem is that Apple don’t accept Paypal I don’t know why and we can’t buy in dollars with our venezuelan credit cards :( anyways! I just want to know how to buy an iMac in USA with PayPal, I know that eBay have a lot of offers but i’m not sure about eBay. Thanks!

478 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
kevinsturf says

well, you can buy with a credit card/debit card. If not possible for you, find someone who lives in the U.S.A that you trust, transfer the amount of money to them, let them buy the iMac with their card and ship it down to you.

that’s only my suggestion of a way I would do it.

364 posts Onuro
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
ThemeKioken says

Even if you can buy from the apple store, they will not ship it to you unless you are in the USA , and the store will redirect you to your country’s distributor site automatically, this way you can buy but of course that would also mean the rate for that iMac increases =)

So yes the best way to do it is either get it from eBay or any friend that lives in USA who can ship it for you.

I hope you get it soon =)

+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
well, you can buy with a credit card/debit card. If not possible for you, find someone who lives in the U.S.A that you trust, transfer the amount of money to them, let them buy the iMac with their card and ship it down to you. that’s only my suggestion of a way I would do it.

Thanks Kevin, I have friends in USA but only online friends you know…!.

Even if you can buy from the apple store, they will not ship it to you unless you are in the USA , and the store will redirect you to your country’s distributor site automatically, this way you can buy but of course that would also mean the rate for that iMac increases =)

So yes the best way to do it is either get it from eBay or any friend that lives in USA who can ship it for you.

I hope you get it soon =)

We have a great service here, is called ‘puerta-a-puerta’ which means ‘door-to-door’ they have a direction in Miami and I just put that direction on the shipping information, then they bring to me the product, I pay 10$ per pound :) I’ve buyed blackberry smartphones, iphones etc in usa. ;)

I just wanna pay with Paypal.

43 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in United States
sunschild57 says

Have you applied for a PayPal credit card? You can buy your iMac using the credit card and then pay the bill with your PayPal funds.

+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
Have you applied for a PayPal credit card? You can buy your iMac using the credit card and then pay the bill with your PayPal funds.

How can I apply to this CC? Thanks for that info.

318 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $750,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
imaginem says

Maybe you can check out www.geeks.com

I’ve bought quiet some from them and had them shipped to the Maldives. If they ship it here then they’d probably ship it anywhere :D

They do have PayPal as a payment option, but i’d recommend you buy something very cheap to test them if you plan to buy.

cheers

+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

They don’t have the iMac that I want :) 24’’ 640GB 4GB RAM , but I think I’ll get this http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=TS-23W8H-R&cat=MON&cpc=MONbsc is cheap man! very cheap. Thank you!

478 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
kevinsturf says

hey ipad, I think you should do what @sunschild57 said. Apply for the paypal debit crad. It’s really useful, my brother has one to use for where ever he can’t use paypal.

Just go here and get started:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_dc-intro

I think it approx. takes about 4-6 weeks.

Also give them a call to make sure your address is correct because my brother had encountered a problem where the address he was correct in a way but not fully for paypal, therefore he got his card like after 3 months.

Also there is another method I forgot to mention. Paypal has this plugin to generate a one-time master card number for a one time use.

read more about it here:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=xpt/Marketing/general/NewPayPalPlugin-outside

sorry I forgot to mention about that, slipped my mind. :p

+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
hey ipad, I think you should do what @sunschild57 said. Apply for the paypal debit crad. It’s really useful, my brother has one to use for where ever he can’t use paypal.

Just go here and get started:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=_dc-intro

I think it approx. takes about 4-6 weeks.

Also give them a call to make sure your address is correct because my brother had encountered a problem where the address he was correct in a way but not fully for paypal, therefore he got his card like after 3 months.

Also there is another method I forgot to mention. Paypal has this plugin to generate a one-time master card number for a one time use.

read more about it here:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd=xpt/Marketing/general/NewPayPalPlugin-outside

sorry I forgot to mention about that, slipped my mind. :p

Thank you, Ill review that, the Paypal plugin is just available in USA ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by