Hi all GR Authors,
Wonder if anyone else has come across this same issue. I have had a Presentation template successfully accepted into the marketplace, but I have noticed that the file has been placed into the wrong category. My file is a Keynote template but it has been placed into the Powerpoint category.
I’ve contacted reviewers and sent an email via the Graphic River contact page but I’ve had no response. I’m frustrated because I’m sure this is having a negative impact on exposure for my item.
Has anyone else experienced this problem and know how to resolve it?
Thanks guys. BM
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- United Kingdom
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
the best and the fastest, in my opinion, option is simply edit your file and in message box ask your reviewer to change category.
You can also send a ticket to staff but it takes at least a week ;/