Hi all GR Authors,
Wonder if anyone else has come across this same issue. I have had a Presentation template successfully accepted into the marketplace, but I have noticed that the file has been placed into the wrong category. My file is a Keynote template but it has been placed into the Powerpoint category.
I’ve contacted reviewers and sent an email via the Graphic River contact page but I’ve had no response. I’m frustrated because I’m sure this is having a negative impact on exposure for my item.
Has anyone else experienced this problem and know how to resolve it?
Thanks guys. BM
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- United Kingdom
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Microlancer Beta Tester
the best and the fastest, in my opinion, option is simply edit your file and in message box ask your reviewer to change category.
You can also send a ticket to staff but it takes at least a week ;/