How to change the language in the top header section of the pages in the Striking theme?

1 post
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
EugenHolzknecht says

Hi, I am a beginner and new user of the “Striking” theme in conjunction with Wordpress and WPML. I want to develop an English/German website but could not find out how to change the text in the top header section of the Striking page from the default language to the other language. I want to do this to change the text of the webiste navigation from one language to the other with the language switcher. I looked all over WPML and Striking to find the solution, but was not successful. Is there a possibility to enter different text like it can be done for each page with the feature header? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

3980 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Brazil
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

Hi Eugen, this is a general open forum, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.

Be sure to also check the theme’s FAQ’s for additional troubleshooting. Good luck with the site!

by
by
by
by
by
by