59 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
JenniMcCarthy says

Is there a way to check on a support ticket after it has been submitted? I have submitted around 5-10 tickets over the last few months but have never received a response for any of them, so, is there a place to type in the Ticket ID number to see the progress or response to the ticket?

5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

You should have received a response via email as soon as Support replied. What is one of the ticket numbers?

59 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
JenniMcCarthy says

What is one of the ticket numbers?

ACG-721-45115 I use the same email for support ticket response that I have used for all responses from PhotoDune but have never received any responses from support, but I do receive all other correspondences such as items accepted/rejected.

5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Thanks Jenni. I’ll see if anyone in Support is awake :)

59 posts
+2 more
JenniMcCarthy says

Thanks for your help Kingdog, the first ticket ID i gave you is relatively new so may not have been processed yet. Here is another slightly older number, if it helps, ZSQ-229-32350.

5336 posts
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Thanks. It looks like they replied to the first ticket on Dec 27, you may want to check your spam folder. And the second number I couldn’t find but it was just a switched number, and it was responded to on the 30th.

59 posts
+2 more
JenniMcCarthy says

Nope, no replies in the spam or junk folder. It’s strange that I receive all other correspondences, such as accepted/rejected and forum responses from PhotoDune on this email, but nothing from support. Thanks for looking into it for me. I wish there was a way to manual check the responses to the support tickets so that I could actually receive a resolution to the submitted problems.

5336 posts
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

They just sent a reply back on one of your tickets. Let us know if you get it :) Thanks!

59 posts
+2 more
JenniMcCarthy says

Sorry, I didn’t receive anything from support. I did receive your comment to the thread but nothing else. I guess I will have to resubmit all the tickets I can remember with a different email address and see if that works, it’s the only option I can think of. Thanks anyway.

by
by
by
by
by
by