As i am a new author and i would like to know what are all should be included in the help file
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Hi Ranzoo, a help file should include concise instructions on how to use/edit your item. Keep in mind that buyers may have little to no familiarity with design software, so incorporate clear explanations and visuals when necessary.
The help file should be formatted as .pdf, .doc, .txt, or HTML document. If your item includes non-standard fonts, these must be documented in your help file and in your item description. Good luck.