Hi! I’m just curious on whether anyone knows an online tutorial on how to create photoshop mockups from real objects (non-3Drenders) using photography and a grid on the object? I think I’ve read some at some point but can’t find it now. Thanks!
Thank you, that was exactly the one I was looking for!
Great tutorial Sealord
you mean this one
Thanks for the link, nice tutorial
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Exclusive Author
- Czech Republic
You can also try this one http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/designing-tutorials/magazine-mockup/