• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
rtofvnt says

Guys,

I need some advice. I’m not trying to advertise in here or anything like this but I don’t know what should I say to that:

http://themeforest.net/item/just-hosting/discussion/408834?page=2

At the bottom there is guy called Rizwankhan78.

What to do ?

280 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
cosmincotor says

Well, maybe he never worked with templates before and just doesn’t know how to use it.

As long as he is polite, try to help him out. If he wants you to install it then just let him know how much it will cost.

178 posts Challenge accepted.
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Austria
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
bloooming says

Tell him the exact location of the manual, and also explain that there is an index.html file (if so) he needs to open with this browser.

Cheers

382 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
MelforDMThemes says

I don’t know where the problem is… he can’t find the manual, you said you included it, so just tell him the folder?!
And if he’s a noob on installing make a quick googling and copy that link to him or advise him to look for tutorials (which is basically a polite way of letting him know to just freaking google it.)

If you’re struggling with such a polite mini question already you better get some anti stress balls :)

781 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
  • Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
laranz says

answer politely ;)

Its simply some points only,

like download a ftp client, enter the credentials, and upload to the folder blah blah..

286 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
rtofvnt says

Thanks guys for advice … is that mean there is always a chance to have that kind of customer, who thinks this things just happens without any knowledge :-) ?

178 posts Challenge accepted.
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Austria
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
bloooming says

That’s one of the good customers, he’s asking for the manual, and not for you to do his job for him ;-)

162 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Europe
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
anariel7 says

Thanks guys for advice … is that mean there is always a chance to have that kind of customer, who thinks this things just happens without any knowledge :-) ?

This what he asked is great what people can ask you, so better use to this questions ;). Sometimes when someone is new to it, doesn’t look good, doesn’t see it or doesn’t check it at all. He was polite, what is important, and on you is how u will deal with it ;)

382 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
MelforDMThemes says

This what he asked is great what people can ask you, so better use to this questions ;). Sometimes when someone is new to it, doesn’t look good, doesn’t see it or doesn’t check it at all. He was polite, what is important, and on you is how u will deal with it ;)

Haha sorry for dropping in like this but you just said
“…wenn jemand nicht gut aussieht oder es nicht kontrolliert”,…
I just had to laugh a little… with ”doesn’t look good” you actually meant “doesn’t look carefully enough” or similar… 
and “check” is not the english word for “checken”, check means actually “abhaken” or “kontrollieren”.
Oh, maybe it does depend on how a person looks like? ^^

You might wanna improve your English a bit :)

Have a nice day y’all!

162 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Europe
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
anariel7 says

Thanks Melfor, yes u have totally right ;), i read now what i wrote in second sentence :bashful: . I wrote this quick and have not checked it. Yeah i need to improve my English ;). Yes, what i meant is that some buyers doesn’t have so much knowledge and they don’t look carefully enough inside folders. Great that i made u laugh at least ;). Have a nice day to ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by